[Vision2020] BULL***T ! ! !

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:57:47 PST 2015

So people other then tom who had coverage that they preferred whether it be
as a benefit of their employment or a benefit of their own hard work should
not be entitled to the same deferential treatment?​ Many of those polices
also "exceeded the coverage of the policies that people were not able to
maintain under Obama care?