[Vision2020] BULL***T ! ! !

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 2 13:51:51 PST 2015

Any evidence of "millions of Americans to lose the health care" under the Affordable Care Act, Mr.  Crabtree?  Or is this merely more hot air?

At last count eight million to ten million people signed on to the Affordable Care Act.

And . . .

As far as my "own little world" is concerned, Mr. Crabtree . . . Being a disabled Army retiree with screws, rods, pins, and Degenerative Osteoarthritis in my right leg . . . Well, that's something I'll just have to live with, huh?

F*CK, Mr. Crabtree.  The only thing missing is you.

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon