[Vision2020] Why you need to carry a gun

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:31:58 PST 2015

*South Carolina woman stops alligator attack with a small Beretta pistol*

[image: cid:X.MA1.1449769846 at aol.com]This is a story of self-control and
marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a
fierce predator! What is the smallest caliber that you would trust to
protect yourself? A Beretta Jet-Fire testimonial...

Here is her story in her own words:

"While out walking along the edge of a lake on Hilton Head Island in an
Alligator infested area with my soon to be ex-husband discussing property
settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft.
alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us
with its large jaws wide open.

[image: cid:X.MA2.1449769846 at aol.com]"She must have been protecting her
nest because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little
Beretta Jetfire .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!

"Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. He hit
the ground hard! The gator got him easily and I was able to escape by just
walking away at a brisk pace. It's one of the best pistols in my
collection! Plus the amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible."