[Vision2020] Resettling Syrian Refugees on the Palouse Informative Meeting

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 10 12:03:22 PST 2015

Visionaries:

Sorry for the late notice, but for those interested in learning what we can
do to get involved in resettling Syrian refugees on the Palouse, there's a
meeting tonight (5:15-7:15 PM) at the Community Congregational United Church
of Christ in Pullman (525 NE Campus St.) that should be helpful:

https://www.facebook.com/events/565723436913666/567402860079057/

For those not on Facebook, here are the details:

A meeting with World Relief Spokane, the contracted agency in the Spokane
area that resettles refugees, is taking place to discuss resettling Syrian
refugees on the Palouse. We hope you can make it for some part of this
presentation and Q&A session. We will learn about the steps necessary to
welcome those in need into our community. Please spread the word widely.

This is an informative meeting. This is not a religious meeting nor is this
a religious effort. Light refreshments will be served.

Contact:
Elizabeth Siler
elizabethsiler at gmail.com
509-432-9694

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

All the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely
action.

~ James Russell Lowell