[Vision2020] Latah Recovery Center By the Numbers

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:27:57 PST 2015

Here are some interesting numbers.  Since opening Sept. 1 we have
documented:

297 different volunteers work for a total of 778 hours.

135 referrals to community resources

624 AA attendees

25 Recovery Coaching sessions

281 Class attendees

On a more human note, here is an excerpt from a note I got yesterday: "I
need to let you know that my daughter, XYZ, was admitted to the Kootenai
behavioral health program in CDA. I'm grateful to the recovery center for
providing the suicide prevention training. It helped me to know what to do
to help her."

It just doesn't get any more rewarding than that...