[Vision2020] Living Proof of Why We Must Build a Strong VA

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sun Aug 30 17:07:45 PDT 2015

I am all for taking care of our veterans. I would like to do it in the best way possible. Looking for other ways to do it should be fine. Vets need to be able to go to where they can receive the  best care in shorted time possible. Giving them the option of going to a non-VA hospital should be on the table.

Roger
PS I was stationed at Walter Reed for a while when I was in the service.