[Vision2020] Paul Patrino

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 27 16:12:12 PDT 2015

How can parents convince their children that cheating is wrong when . . . a professional baseball player (A-Rod) testifies to a senate subcommittee that he used steroids, then goes back to New York to collect a signing bonus (in the millions) on a new contract . . . a professional football player is filmed in an elevator beating on his spouse and no action is taken . . . and here in Moscow, a couple football players steal from the bookstore without any known punishment.

How does that childhood comment go?  Oh, yes . . . "CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER" (unless you are an athlete, professional or collegiate).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a parking ticket to pay.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon