[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Aug 21 12:19:42 PDT 2015

A few days ago I was inside what used to be the Radio Shack store in the
Palouse Mall, and they had a few non-rechargable batteries, a few
miscellaneous cables, some odds and ends, and some sales fixtures left
in the store.  Otherwise, they were out of business.

I left the premises wondering "What next in this space?"

Ken