[Vision2020] Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:15:40 PDT 2015

Vision Folk:

I have five items that may be of interest to those of you interested in the
new Latah Recovery Center at 531 S Main.

1.      1.  We now have our paid staff hired.  As you may know, I will
serve as Program Director while continuing my work with Health and
Welfare.  I am pleased to announce Barry Johnson has agreed to serve as our
Volunteer Coordinator.

This leads me to

2.      2.  If you are interested in helping at The Center we are having a
volunteer orientation on Thursday, August 27, 7pm at 531 S Main.

3.      3.  We're having a party!  A WORK party!!  John Lynch will be
leading a work party in our facility at 6pm on Monday, August 24.  We'll be
putting up shelves, moving furniture, installing dividers, etc.  We sure
could use your help!  Reply to me at LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com
<https://dhwowa.dhw.idaho.gov/owa/redir.aspx?C=eu188HUWmkq2pvXF2CmFSgOiILgnrtIICK3nXK5kCO8bkowwrD3dxndETHUgPpAh-DqnaArosQ4.&URL=mailto%3aLatahRecoveryCenter%40gmail.com>
if you can help, please.

4.      4.  We now have a Facebook page.  “Like” Latah Recovery Center on
Facebook if you want announcements of upcoming activities.

5.      5.  Lights go on, and services are offered starting September 1.

We look forward to serving you!