[Vision2020] The Community Band of the Palouse . . .

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Tue Aug 11 14:48:36 PDT 2015

Dear Visionaries!

It was a great concert... Denise Snider does a great job as conductor and the band was just beyond good last night!

Check out the closing concert (and the Food Truck for a cheap dinner!) on Monday, August 24, for the final event of the 11th season! 5:30 PM food, 6 PM music.  Remember: it’s bagpipes and that means we WILL be outdoors!!!

All the absolute best and thanks to Tom for capturing the evening and the band for doing a great job of music making!

Linda Pall
Heart of the Arts, Inc.