[Vision2020] Jonny Mathis WAS: RE: A tribute to . . .

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Sat Aug 8 14:45:20 PDT 2015

Thanks to Darrell and Tom et al for the Jonny Mathis Links. I played horn in his backup orchestra on more than one occasion (runs at Harrah’s Tahoe and the Circle Star Theater in Redwood City, CA. around 1970) I really enjoyed his show. I admired that he was a ‘regular guy’ and would sometimes hang out and chat with the band musicians during breaks.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker