[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:43:09 PDT 2015

Thank goodness!

I would be willing to bet that for every weapon you see openly carried that
there are twenty being carried concealed. This is Idaho after all. Folks
who are made weak kneed by a firearm chose a rather poor place to perch.
Might I suggest Chicago, Baltimore, LA, or NYC? These places have very
robust anti-firearms regulations and I'm certain those who find the current
climate at the farmers market distressing will be much more comfortable in
one of these other safe havens.

g​