[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 10:38:10 PDT 2015

It is legal

Why? Because open carry is legal.

btw. once upon a time, open carry referred to drinking a can of beer while
walking, or driving
Yes! For a long time it was not illegal to have an open container in the
car in Idaho..
yep! I am oficially *old* because when I opened the image, the first thing
I looked for?
A can of beer.

>From time to time I see people down here with a sidearm. I'd rather know
who has a
gun, than not see the gun. And yes, I DO give the person a wide berth.