[Vision2020] "Diversity Equals White Genocide" Comes A-Calling: American Freedom Party

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 1 11:29:25 PDT 2015

Thanks for the "heads up".  I have hooked up one of our phones with caller ID to record.  If/When we receive such a call (originating from 424-261-4790), I will record it and post the recording to:

"Not On the Palouse"
http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

Stay tuned, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com