[Vision2020] "Diversity Equals White Genocide" Comes A-Calling: American Freedom Party

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sat Aug 1 08:46:45 PDT 2015

Visionaries:

This is a head's up:  we received a call bright & early from the lunatic
fringe in the form of a robocall from the white supremacist American Freedom
Party (formerly American Third Position Party) specifically targeting Idaho
to "wake up" and support Bob Whittaker for president.  The call came out of
Inglewood, CA from 424-261-4790  in case others want to proactively block
the bigots.

I detest robocalls in general, but this one took the cake for the most vile
robocall I've ever received.

Gee -- I wonder what it is about Idaho that makes those hatemongers think
they can get any traction here????

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.