[Vision2020] John Birch Society

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 28 20:00:34 PDT 2015

Perhaps Moscow (the one in Idaho) should offer the services of our Police Chief . . . David Duke . . . to speak in support of marriage equality, as when he spoke against Idaho House Bill 222 (guns on gollege campuses) before the Senate State Affairs Committee on March 25, 2011.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/Moscow/MPD_ChiefDuke_032511_HB222.JPG

See for yourself at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPnO-cAQcw

YEE-HAW !