[Vision2020] Tonight: Vocal group and CD sale

rforce at moscow.com rforce at moscow.com
Tue Apr 21 09:03:39 PDT 2015

Directly from New York , where they performed at The Metropolitan Museum's
Cloisters  Sunday night, the Calmus vocal ensemble sings  tonight as the
last concert of this year's Auditorium Chamber Music Series.  The concert
is at 7:30 pm in the University of Idaho Auditorium.  Tickets are
available at the door for $10 (students), $19 (seniors) and $22 (general
admission).

Those of you who were looking forward to a "sneak preview" at the One
World Cafe today:  one of the group has a cold, and they wisely decided to
let him rest his voice today so they're in peak form tomorrow night.
There's a possibility that they will be able to give a brief performance
Wednesday noon:  we should know by concert time tomorrow.
____________________

Also--remember that we will have a CD sale to benefit the ACMS tonight.
There are many  CDs of past ACMS groups as well as other chamber,
symphonic, choral, and solo recordings, brand new or gently used. The
pricing is simple:  $10 per disc before the concert, $5 at intermission,
and $2 after the concert.

Mary Herron DuPree, Director
Auditorium Chamber Music Series
875 Perimeter Dr. MS 4015