[Vision2020] Steve Jobs': “Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life..."

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:04:53 PDT 2015

Here's an article from the Sydney Morning Herald describing his drug use
that states it's source as a Department of Defense document obtained
through an FOIA request:
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/jobss-pentagon-papers-kidnap-fears-drug-use-and-a-speeding-ticket-20120612-206yr.html

Paul