[Vision2020] PR - Downtown Moscow Cleanup Day - CORRECTED

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed Apr 15 09:11:09 PDT 2015

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D0775B.86C96820]City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Downtown Moscow Cleanup Day - CORRECTED

April 15, 2015 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow and Moscow Chamber of Commerce are preparing for the annual Moscow Cleanup Day in Friendship Square, 9 a.m. Friday, April 24, 2015.

Join the City of Moscow and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce for this community wide spring cleaning day, rain or shine.  The City of Moscow will provide trash bags for participants and teams for the cleanup of the community in preparation for graduation, the kickoff of the 2015 Moscow Farmers Market Season, and to celebrate Earth Week and Public Service Recognition Week.

For more information, please contact Keaghan Caldwell, AmeriCorps Sustainability Coordinator by email at kcaldwell at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:kcaldwell at ci.moscow.id.us> or by phone at 208.883.7122.

###

Story Contact: Jen Pfiffner, Assistant to the City Supervisor
Phone: 208.883.7123
Email: jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.