[Vision2020] Fwd: A response

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:32:13 PDT 2014

While I agree completely that you should be able to voice your opinions
about Walter Steed without having to run them by him first, I also think
that you probably shouldn't have forwarded your private email exchange with
him on this list, since it's apparent that he wouldn't want you to.  I
don't think any laws were broken (though I'm damn tempted to cc the Chief
of Police just to make sure ;) ) but I do think it is bad etiquette.  You
could have simply summarized your conversation.

Paul

And, before we go there, I am *not* trying to trample on your rights and I
don't expect you to change your bull-headed behavior any more than you have
in the past.