[Vision2020] Idaho Secretary of State candidate Holli Woodings (was: Denney)

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Sep 26 14:08:44 PDT 2014

On 9/26/2014 5:21 AM, Tom Hansen wrote:
> Courtesy of today's (September 26, 2014) Lewiston Tribune.

>   J. Edgar Denney
>
> *Marty Trillhaase*
>
> *JEERS* ... to state Rep. Lawerence (Boss) Denney, R-Midvale. The
> Republican nominee for secretary of state - Idaho's chief election
> officer - thinks it would be a swell idea to subject voters to
> fingerprinting.
>
> "One of my priorities is to work on measures to enhance the security
> of the election process, such as new technology that scans either
> signatures or fingerprints," Denney wrote in Sunday's Idaho Statesman.
> "There is a cost for increased security, and I hope to work with the
> Legislature to start the appropriate process for implementation as
> soon as possible. During my campaign, I have emphasized the importance
> of ensuring the security of the ballot, and the integrity of the process."
>
> What's next?

Here's what's next . . .

The web site of the Democratic candidate for Idaho Secretary of State
--  Holli Woodings.

http://www.woodingsforidaho.com/meet-holli

The idea of fingerprinting potential voters, as if they were accused
criminals, as a methodology for voter identification, is so insulting,
and so unacceptable to the sensibilities of practical Idaho election
management, that an appropriate response is to send to the election
opponent of that idea not only one's vote in November, but also a
financial donation of at least $10, a dollar for each finger, to assist
with campaign expenses.

Contributions are accepted online at:
https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/woodings

Ken