[Vision2020] drone sighting

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 10:09:56 PDT 2014

Just as a followup, Chief Duke did get back to Tom (and I, because I was
cc'd) letting him know one of his lieutenants would take care of it.  I got
an email from the police officer he assigned, and I called him during a
busy morning at work.  The police officer was polite and I described what I
could remember of my drone sighting.  So, I guess, my civic duty was
performed, though I didn't care about it in the least.

And Tom, should you wish to do something like this again, go fuck
yourself.  I can call the police myself if I think I need to.

Thanks,

Paul