[Vision2020] The most inspirational interview EVER . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Sep 24 06:03:31 PDT 2014

. . . given by a high school football player.

http://youtu.be/X7ymriMhoj0

This video was published on Sunday (September 21, 2014) and has over five million views.

"GEORGETOWN, Texas — Apollos Hester, wide receiver for the East View Patriots, made the interview hall-of-fame Friday night after he delivered the most epic post-game interview to ever go down at a high school football game.
The team had just wrapped up a last-minute 42-41 victory over the Vandegrift Vipers on Friday in our Game of the Week. Our Lauren Mickler had the pleasure of talking to this ball of enthusiasm live on High School Blitz, and he was pretty fired up — not only about the win, but about life."

http://austin.twcnews.com/content/news/304990/high-school-blitz-interview-with-apollos-hester/#sthash.C1cKcF6h.dpuf

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com