[Vision2020] drone sighting

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 21 10:34:40 PDT 2014

Mr. Rumelhart stated:

"This one was a few feet long and looked like an official drone some department or other was testing out. I highly doubt they were deploying it illegally."

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2014-September/098157.html

Question, Mr. Rumelhart:  Since I have never seen a drone flying within Moscow city limits (with the sole exception of the "Moscow Cares" drone I flew the other day at Guy Wicks Field), what department (state, county, or city) possesses a drone?

Question for Chief Duke:  Chief, are you aware of ANY drones flown over Moscow Junior High School yesterday (Saturday)?  I ask this question because I consider such activity to be a threat to the safety of the Moscow community.  I have thought it over carefully and extensively.  I have decided not to fly the "Moscow Cares" drone (pictured below) over people or a location with the potential of inhabiting people.

Thank you for your anticipated and thoughtful response, Chief.

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com