[Vision2020] Say What?

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 22:03:21 PDT 2014

Hey, that's from my funeral request letter.

From: thansen at moscow.com
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 21:55:45 -0700
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Say What?

"I want it to be Hollywood all the way. I don't want some rabbi rambling on; I want Meryl Streep crying, in five different accents...I want to look gorgeous, better dead than I do alive. I want to be buried in a Valentino gown and I want Harry Winston to make me a toe tag. And I want a wind machine so that even in the casket my hair is blowing just like Beyonce's."
— Joan Rivers on her funeralhttp://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2014/09/joan-rivers-funeral-meryl-streep-beyonce

"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on)http://www.MoscowCares.com  Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho
"There's room at the top they are telling you still.But first you must learn how to smile as you kill,If you want to be like the folks on the hill."
- John Lennon
 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com