[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 22:16:40 PDT 2014

When MHS class of 1974 had 9th grade pictures taken, mischief was to be had.

Steve Weldon was one of the tallest boys in the 9th grade. He wore black
frame glasses with rather thick lenses. Come picture day.. Eric Myklebust,
Brian Lande, and someone else put Steve's glasses on for their pictures. It
was quite the joke when the yearbook came out. *L* well.. it was one of
those things where you would have had to been there.. It was SO FUNNY.

Had lots of fun going to school there. When the weather was frigid cold,
the fire engine came and sprayed water over the parking lot, making it
slick as a skating rink.. "hooky bobbin'" was tons of fun.

Janesta