[Vision2020] Somebody’s Already Using Verizon’s ID to Track Users

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:10:27 PDT 2014

Yes, let's criticize our government for invasion of privacy, for searches
without warrants, for assassination-by-drone campaigns and for having kill
lists with the weakest sort of pseudo due process I've ever seen.  Let's
criticize them for leaving Gitmo open, too, while we are at it.  They need
to be criticized for all of that and more.

I agree with you about the ebola and ISIS panic.  I'm tired of our
government trying to rule us through fear.

Paul