[Vision2020] Couple sent to trial in son's starvation death

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu Oct 30 13:55:13 PDT 2014

Thank you for posting this, Saundra. The Pennsylvania case and the Moscow
case seem to have similar aspects.  Perhaps we learn more about our locally
charged couple after the preliminary hearing today.  It is to be hoped that
they will be bound over to District Court on the following charges after the
hearing this afternoon.

Lindsey Winter

"Case:

CR-2014-0002592

 Magistrate

 Judge:

John C. Judge

 Amount due:

$0.00

Pending

Charges:

Violation Date

Charge

Citation

Degree

Disposition

02/02/2011

I18-1505(1) Adult-Abuse or Neglect of a Vulnerable Adult (Bodily Harm)
Officer:  Hathaway, David, 1000

	Felony

02/02/2011

I18-1505(3) {F} Adult-Exploitation of a Vulnerable Adult (Over $1,000.00)
Officer:  Hathaway, David, 1000

	Felony

02/02/2011

I56-227(A) {F} Pulbice Assistance-Fraudulently Obtain Welfare or Public
Assistance, etc.
Officer:  Hathaway, David, 1000"

	Felony

The same charges have been filed against her
boyfriend/companion/self-proclaimed "husband" Charles Wright.  Incidentally,
anyone can check on criminal histories by going to the
<https://www.idcourts.us/repository/start.do> Idaho Repository which I
believe is administered by the Idaho Supreme Court.  (I may be wrong about
that source, if so please correct me.)  It's an easy fill in the blank
search to prior and current Idaho court cases.  Mr. Wright and Ms. Winter,
while extracting money by the handful for t.v. sets, computer game playing
equipment, and engagement ring(s), from Mr. Pohrman's bank account, also
enjoyed robbing Idaho taxpayers to support their lazy, parasitic, abusive,
piggish lifestyle.  I too have questions/concerns about the role that Good
Sam, Probation and Parole, and local extended  family members and friends
played in the alleged unsupervised neglect and abuse administered by Mr.
Wright and Ms. Winter toward Mr. Pohrman.  Luckily, we have a strong
prosecutorial team led by Mia Vowels (and, to be fair an experienced,
excellent public defenders) trying this case. If the Daily News editors
don't feel theses alleged crimes are worth their attention I'm sure local
other media will rise to the occasion.   If any of you  have time to check
out local justice in action I urge you to stop by the courthouse and watch
it in person.  Future court times and dates will be on the Repository.  I am
certain that parts of this trial  will be very disturbing (not to mention
head exploding if Ms. Winter and Mr. Wright start offering jackass
explanations for their behavior) to hear. Nonetheless, a show of public
concern supports our court system by introducing the important element of
citizen interest in our prosecutorial, defense, and judicial structures.

Rose Huskey