[Vision2020] Say What ?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 30 05:35:15 PDT 2014

"One of my priorities is to work on measures to enhance the security of the election process, such as new technology that scans either signatures or fingerprints. There is a cost for increased security, and I hope to work with the Legislature to start the appropriate process for implementation as soon as possible."

- Rep. Lawerence Denney (R-Midvale), Republican candidate for Idaho secretary of state.
http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/09/21/3386605_lineylineysecretary-of-state-candidates.html?sp=/99/106/&rh=1

That's right, V-Peeps.  If Lawerence Denney is elected Idaho's Secretary of State, you will need to have your fingerprints registered with the state government to legally vote in the next election.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/09/21/3386605_lineylineysecretary-of-state-candidates.html?sp=/99/106/&rh=1#storylink=cpy

http://www.MoscowCares.com