[Vision2020] Otter seeks full panel review of gay marriage ruling

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 22 12:02:02 PDT 2014

For me, Otter's comments about the Hitching Post just show his election
desperation as well as some loss of functional brain cells.

We all know that quickie marriages like those performed (no pun intended) by
a for-profit business in scenic locations is a cornerstone of traditional
marriage, don't we?

I find it very telling that the "libertarian" Knapps don't give a rip about
marrying off children, people under the influence, "couples" who've known
each other less time than the blink of the eye, etc., but think (and I use
the term loosely) it appropriate to use their hateful bigotry to
discriminate against same-sex adult couples exercising their Constitutional
rights.  Disgusting.

Saundra