[Vision2020] The UI Homecoming Parade . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Oct 20 13:04:38 PDT 2014

I have four videos of the Homecoming . . .

- The UI Marching Band leading the parade

- The Border Highlanders (a Scottish group)

- The Latah County Democrats and the Peace Band

- The Alumni Band

 . . . and 118 photos of (virtually) everything.

These photos and videos are currently being edited, uploaded, and posted to . . .

"The University of Idaho Homecoming 2014"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Homecoming2014

Please bookmark the site as I will be posting to it for a while.

Once I have completed this project, I will be shooting and posting photos of Halloween-ready Moscow locations (houses mostly) to . . .

So . . .

Stay tuned, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com