[Vision2020] Questions and Answers from . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 19 15:08:31 PDT 2014

Thanks, Saundra and Sue.

Here.  This'll make it easier to share.  I done consolidated the whole shootin' match into a website at:

"The AARP Candidates Forum"
http://www.moscowcares.com/Election2014/AARP_Candidates_Forum

Now comes the real fun . . . 57 minutes of video of UI Homecoming Parade (and 119 photos) to be edited uploaded and posted.

Stay tuned, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com