[Vision2020] Could this be why there is no money for Ebola?

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:12:31 PDT 2014

I think the fears over ebola, at least in the U.S., are overblown.  We have
the resources and the infrastructure and the technology to isolate,
quarantine, and treat victims of ebola, and to safely dispose of their
remains if necessary.  Sure, we will have to train health care workers and
set up some isolation wards, but we would survive it.  It's countries that
are overwhelmingly poor or war-torn that will not fare well.  That's a much
bigger and uglier problem.

Paul