[Vision2020] KTVB and the NSA

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 15 20:08:48 PDT 2014

Mr. Rumelhart inquires:

"What if you had stumbled upon proof that your government was doing something completely unconstitutional and that the corruption went all the way up your chain of command?  What would your duty have been, then?"

Example:  If I were assigned to Army ROTC here at UI, and I "stumbled upon proof that [the] government was doing something completely unconstitutional and that the corruption went all the way up [my] chain of command", I would

1 - Gather what I would consider sufficient evidence.

2 - Contact management of the Spokesman-Review and arrange for a sit-down.

Back in the 60s in LA, when I was an active member of VIVA, Voices in Vital America, a lot of this type of info was passed on to "field reporters" of the LA Free Press.  No such paper exists here.  It's a shame.

3 - Personally deliver the evidence to the Spokesman-Review and return to Moscow (the one in Idaho).

4 - Stir as many "stink pots" as possible in attempt to draw attention to my cause, much like I (and a couple friends) did, concerning our government's lack of action in recovering "unaccounted for" POWs and MIAs from the Vietnam War) in Spokane back in September '91 . . .

(Courtesy of the September 17, 1991 edition of the Spokesman-Review)
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Photos/SR_091791.jpg

Mr. Rumelhart concludes with a quote from myself and his eager anticipation:

Quote from myself:  "I, personally, feel quite comfortable and secure in the current environment here in the Nifty Fifty (USA)."

Mr. Rumelhart's eager response: "I can't wait to throw that quote back in your face when we have a sitting President you don't like and the government starts pressuring a group you *do* care about."

Here, Mr. Rumelhart.  I bolded and underlined the four qualifying words that should prevent you from making such a claim . . .

"I, personally, feel quite comfortable and secure in the current environment here in the Nifty Fifty (USA)."

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon