[Vision2020] Moscow Farmers Market – Activities for October 18th - CORRECTION

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Oct 14 11:44:16 PDT 2014

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts

PRESS RELEASE

Moscow Farmers Market – Activities for October 18th - CORRECTION

The Market will be in the Jackson Street Parking Lot for Saturday, October 18th. The Market will return to Main Street for Saturday, October 25th.

October 14, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) – Join us Saturday, October 18th for the Moscow Farmers Market in the Jackson Street Parking Lot! The Market will return to Main Street and Friendship Square in Downtown Moscow on Saturday, October 25th. The Market runs from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. May through October and features live music, fresh local produce, delicious homemade baked goods, specialty food items, healthy nursery plants, beautiful flowers, and quality handmade crafts.

Music: Live music at Friendship Square will be provided Voodoo City Radio at 11:45 a.m.

Vendor of the Week: Sisters Cookies Company is located in Moscow, ID. Product highlights include: cookies and more. Sisters Cookies Company has been a vendor in the Moscow Farmers Market for 5 years.

Shop the Market: Area families can use EBT or SNAP benefits. Visit the Shop the Market booth at the City Tent to receive “Market Money” which vendors will accept for approved purchases.

Please remember that no animals, except for ADA service dogs, are allowed at the Moscow Farmers Market.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CFE799.16F32600]

* Photo used by permission AlisonMeyerPhotography.com

The City of Moscow Farmers Market is a proud partner and sponsor of Shop the Market. Check for updates and let us know how we are doing on Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and Trip Advisor!

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

High Resolution Photos are available.

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.