[Vision2020] Well, look what's in town . . .

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:25:48 PDT 2014

*quiet smile.. slight roll of blue eyes.. a sigh escapes*

Now, now.. Tom, Let's be positive! How about a call to City Hall, with a
gentle reminder, instead of a snarky comment? Hmmmmm??

I like Mayor Lambert. In all my exchanges with him as manager of Safeway,
as well as a parent of my kid's friends.. He never failed to be nothing
less than an honest, genuine and nice person.

Janesta