[Vision2020] Guess who got married in Moscow today . . .

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at frontier.com
Sat Oct 11 00:07:01 PDT 2014

I must say my fiancé and I are extremely gay to serendipitously get a marriage certificate on the same day that Idaho becomes a bit more civilized, even if by court order.

We both felt a bit guilty that we were allowed to marry each other while others couldn't legally commit their lives to someone of the same gender in matrimony.

What a shame that "Butch" Otter and the other bigots are leaving such a sad legacy for themselves. After all, who doesn't want a gay marriage?