[Vision2020] Any guesses . . .

Sam Scripter MoscowSam at charter.net
Fri Oct 10 22:21:07 PDT 2014

*Maybe I missed someone's post and comments?*

*What year was the photo taken, in the Rosauer's parking lot, near the
Palouse Pets store? **
**
**The vehicle seems to have a license plate valid for 2005.**
**
**I can't figure how the Carter/Mondale sticker could appear to be in
such good condition if **
**this a 2014 picture, unless, the pickup is mostly garaged/sheltered
and only occasionally**
**driven.**
**
**For that matter, even if a 2005 photo, I don't understand how the
bumper sticker still looks**
**so fresh.**

Sam Scripter
**