[Vision2020] Look what jus' come out this mornin' . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 6 06:56:58 PDT 2014

GoPro HERO4 Black👍

2x the performance, yet again. Simply the best.
Features 4K30, 2.7K50 and 1080p120 video, 12MP photos up to 30 frames per second, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®, and Protune™ for photos and video. Waterproof to 131’ (40m).

http://shop.gopro.com/hero4/hero4-black/CHDHX-401.html?utm_content=Hero-Black-img&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20141006_hero4&utm_source=product-launch&ExactTarget=true

We are talkin' immediate, on-the-fly links to Facebook and YouTube . . . coupled with a LIVE link to the Moscow Cares website.  This will be more effective and a whole lot less dangerous than my ex-drone.👍😛😊

Jus' ordered it!  I opted for USPS with a delivery the end of the week.😊

Seeya at the UI Homecoming Parade, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com