[Vision2020] Pullman's first pot shop opens Saturday

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:05:09 PDT 2014

I would like to pipe up and say that I am for legalization of marijuana,
despite the fact that I think it is probably dangerous if not for the
simple fact that you are inhaling smoke into your lungs.  The reasons I am
for legalization have more to do with wanting to stop the fiasco that is
the War on Drugs than they do with whether or not I want to partake myself.
Take the black market away, and much of the associated crime goes with it.
Plus, I think adults can choose their own levels of risk without Big
Brother stepping in.

Paul