[Vision2020] Challening issues

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 30 13:44:07 PST 2014

Mr. Dredge tells us . .

"He did radio for backup Tom.  Twice.  Once as he was backing up to the suspects and again after shots were fired."

Two things, Mr. Dredge . . .

- This is the first I have heard or read about Officer Wilson calling for a backup . . . when confronting unarmed Brown.  If, however, Wilson did call for backup twice (as you say), WHY DIDN'T HE WAIT FOR BACKUP TO ARRIVE BEFORE HE SHOT AND KILLED (unarmed) BROWN????????????????????????????????????????????????

- I am not referring to "backup", Mr. Dredge.  I am suggesting that Officer Wilson should have contacted another police unit in the area and passed Brown's description and direction to them, ultimately leading to Brown's capture, NOT DEATH !

Perhaps, if Officer Wilson had done as I suggested above, there is a 99% chance that (unarmed) Brown would still be alive.

As I have stated before . . . My father was a police officer for the Los Angeles Police Department for 36 years.  The ONLY time he EVER drew his weapon was at the pistol range.

Sidebar:  In a mature society, people ask permission before addressing somebody by their first name.  OK, Mr. Dredge?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon