[Vision2020] All evidence released by St. Louis County Grand Jury . . .

Shelley Roderick cjsnightclub at cableone.net
Thu Nov 27 21:37:03 PST 2014

-struggle for it, it goes off wounding Brown in the hand. Brown walks away.
He gets about 30 feet before Wilson shoots him in the back. Brown then
rushes Wilson, who empties his magazine into him, finally bringing him down.
shots to Brown in the back.??? The blood evidence shows Brown 30 feet from
the police car then a trail of blood leading back to the car. Which concurs
with witness testimony he "charged" Wilson from 30 feet away.

-Based on the above, which may or may not match reality (I'm still reading
about it), Wilson should be indicted to stand trial because of the shot he
made when he was walking away, again - did I miss something?

which ended up with him having to kill him in self-defense when Brown rushed him. But that's just my opinion.