[Vision2020] Doug Wilson - still hung up on sex

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed Nov 26 18:02:58 PST 2014

"deep, loving , and very nurturing relationships" sounds a whole bunch like Doug's "Southern Slavery As It Was" in regards to the "human animals" of the slave owner's South....Why does he have an  issue with this, when he had no issue with the sexual/physical/psychological/ familial bondage of human slavery?

 Pot and Kettle much, Doug?

 He used nearly these exact words in justifying Southern slavery.....go figure. My SO said, on reading "Southern Slavery As It Was", that he knew Doug would treat his "farm animals" well, and only breed them to the best available other "animals", give them good straw to sleep in, and sell them to good "farmers". He noted that under Doug's "moral community" he would likely be a good slave, as would most of the non-Christ Church people we know, until we rose up en mass and burned him out-----

And just a note: I adamantly disagree with and condemn both the fetishists in this story (animal "lovers" and "slavery apologists").
Debvi R-S