[Vision2020] Violence erupts following Ferguson grand juryannouncement

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 19:43:09 PST 2014

Is this Phil or Shelley?

Best line of the day, either way: "I confirm the truth with Fox!" Keep them coming! Always leave them laughing...

Sunil

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:57:47 -0800
From: cjsnightclub at cableone.net
To: thansen at moscow.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Violence erupts following Ferguson grand	juryannouncement

Tom, If those are the sources of your information, I bet you still believe you can keep your health care coverage and doctor.

I watch those stations also. But........ I confirm the truth with Fox and pick up what those stations refuse to report.

IRS, Benghazi, Immagration, Obamma's healthcare architect who states the voters are stupid....etc.

FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail

Click Here!

►

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com