[Vision2020] Violence erupts following Ferguson grandjuryannouncement

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 18:37:19 PST 2014

Here's the link to the Politifact discussion of the Black Panther case. It's long and involved, but this was determined to be "False":
 "Attorney General Eric Holder is involved in the dismissal of the criminal charges" against the New Black Panther Party for voter intimidation  — Bill O'Reilly on Saturday, July 17th, 2010 in an online columnBecause:'In other words, the decision not to pursue criminal charges was made by the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division prior to the Obama administration."
ie., under the GW Bush administration.Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA

     On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 5:31 PM, Shelley Roderick <cjsnightclub at cableone.net> wrote:

  #yiv2408261112 v\00003a* {}
| I don't trust the prejudicial attorney General who would not prosecute Black Panthers blocking and scaring away the white voters at a voting precinct. This is a felony! And.....they were photographed (on Fox News) holding weapons. The Attorney General was "appointed" by Obama and by many of his own statements, we see where he leans.  This is going around the Internet... 7/18- Jimmie Norman, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/18- Terry Taylor, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/17- Cindy Raygoza, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/11- Luis Aguilar, 91 year old hispanic male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/10- Brittany Simpson, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Sarah Goode, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Jeffrey Westerfield, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/5- Perry Renn, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/3- Laurey Kennedy, white female still in coma from beating by black male. No national news
7/3 Eric Mollet, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Rupert Anderson, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Jennifer Kingeter, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
6/30 Jim Brennan, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/29 Paul Shephard, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Shirley Barone, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Penelope Spencer, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Inga Evans, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/26 Jake Rameau, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/25 Gina Burger, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/24 Nathan Dasher, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/22 Jonathan Price, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/20 John Whitmore, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/18 John Yingling,white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/17 Allyn Reeves, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/15 Michael Beaver, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Angela Cook, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Nathan Hall, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/7 Harry Briggs, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/5 Laura Bachman, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/2 Robert Mohler, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/1 William Headley, white male, murdered by black male. No national news
Just saying!! COPY AND POST Lets be heard!    |

|  |
|  |
|  |
| FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail  |

| Click Here!  |
| ►  |

|  |

 |   |