[Vision2020] Violence erupts following Ferguson grand juryannouncement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 25 16:35:41 PST 2014

As a final note . . .

Let's wait and see what the federal investigation comes up with, ok?

Also . . .

The Brown family attorney has openly stated that he will be filing a "wrongful death" lawsuit against Officer Wilson.

Let's see just how wrongful a civil court judge determines Brown's death to be.

'Till then . . .

'Nuff said.

http://www.MoscowCares.com