[Vision2020] Fwd: CNN Breaking News

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:32:07 PST 2014

Before I render an opinion, I'd actually like to see the all of the details surrounding the events that lead up to this fatal shooting.  After the Trayvon Martin shooting where my knee jerk reaction was to convict George Zimmerman of murder before reviewing all the information myself and finding my initial thoughts to be WRONG, I'm not going to jump to conclusions on this one.  If the grand jury decides not to hand down an indictment, that by itself would speak volumes to me after which I'd probably just go have a ham sandwich for dinner.