[Vision2020] You be the judge . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Nov 5 08:37:08 PST 2014

Shirley Ringo; At times Idaho's cheerleader and at other times Idaho's conscience.

In light of yesterday's election results . . . the proud relationship between Shirley Ringo and the people of Idaho brings to mind the words of John Greenleaf Whittier . . .

“Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'”
Thank you, Shirley, for always being the right person at the right place at the right time.  You will be missed.

http://www.MoscowCares.com