[Vision2020] James V. Joyce, Irish Troubadour, to Entertain during the Shirley Ringo Fundraiser

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri May 23 22:57:10 PDT 2014

Hi Vizionaries,

I sent all of you an invitation to the Shirley Ringo fundraiser and celebration from  6 – 8:30 PM May 29th at:
SCHIERMAN’S CLUBHOUSE AND EVENT CENTER, 3225 Robinson Park Road, and a number of you have responded.  I’m just sending this email to let you know that James Joyce will be entertaining us.  If you want to hear him before our event he will be at Farmers’ Market from 11:00 to 1:00 tomorrow and later at the Unitarian Church.   We still have room for folks at Shirley’s party, but please let me know if you are coming.  We don’t want to run out of food and wine.

Sue Hovey:  208-301-2208   or suehovey at moscow.com