[Vision2020] The latrine . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 21:17:21 PDT 2014

The size thing works for the magnifying glass and the tweezers in terms of magnifying something small and grabbing on to something small.  The shovel seems out of place.  Big shovel = big wang?  It's just not that intuitive.  At least not to me.

I'll give the right side of the cartoon half credit.  Maybe nix the shovel completely or replace it with something more inline with the overall intent of the message.

-Scott